Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Well today I have decided to pick up the Blog again.  It's been a long time since I posted and the Tank has not been doing well.
I have undergone a long process of RTN and STN of most of the SPS corals in my system.  In the fall I had a brief month or 2 where I was beginning to think things where turning around. Only to loose the remaining SPS a short time later.  Despite these set backs I've discovered a renewed excitement for the rebuild of my system

So stay tuned I hope to have updates now on a more regular basis

 

4 comments:

  1. I would love to see more updates! We just started a saltwater aquarium and hope we can get it looking like yours one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I really need to update more. Will keep trying

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like this layout, this blog needs more posts and pics.
    Did you overcome the RTN?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No I'm afraid I didn't. Actually the tank had a structural issue and I had to shut it down.
    I will be building a new tank in about 1 year.

    ReplyDelete